Our experienced and diligent lawyers combine knowledge of the law and out-of-the-box thinking with meticulous research and excellent drafting skills to maximize our Clients chances of success. Our network of affiliates eliminates the need for the clients to separately seek and engage with local lawyers in most cases.
This significantly reduces time and cost for our clients, besides giving them the added confidence of knowing that professionals with local experience are working on their behalf. We have lawyers who are Advocates on Record of the Supreme Court of India and are competent to file matters before it. Additionally, TechLegis, has excellent relationships with reputed Senior Advocates across the country, which helps us to engage the most appropriate Senior Advocates on behalf of our clients.
Besides, representing our Clients in some high profile and complex telecommunications, intellectual property, our experience includes banking and finance disputes, corporate and commercial disputes, property disputes, disputes in energy sector (including coal, oil, gas and renewable energy), mining, taxation (both direct and indirect) and disputes related to employment laws labour and taxation besides assisting clients to resolve disputes through mediation and arbitration before international and domestic Tribunals and Courts.
The firms practice includes a wide range of issues in addition to domestic and international arbitration, whereby we represented clients before the Monopolies and Competition Commission of India and the Central Administrative Tribunal CAT.
Further, the firm has recently represented clients at the Arbitration and Mediation Centre, World Intellectual Property Organization, Geneva, Switzerland. With respect to domain name dispute resolution under various arbitration proceedings such as UDRP / INDRP / USDRP, the firm has developed great renown over the past year by securing domain names for various organizations.
We assist with all kinds of dispute resolution matters, across a wide range of issues including, but not limited to, the following:
- Writ Petitions, Special Leave Petitions in the Supreme Court
- Civil Suits , Criminal cases ,Commercial / Contractual disputes
- Dishonour of cheques and Consumer Disputes
- Mines and minerals related disputes, EPC and other hybrid contractual disputes
- Monetary, Financial disputes and Mortgage claims
- Employment Matters
- Tax, levies and charges related disputes
- Recovery Tribunals, Banking, finance and disputes in debt
- Company Petitions related to Amalgamation, Winding-Up, Oppression and Mismanagement
- Electricity, Project and Infrastructure related disputes arising out of PPP, BOOT etc.
- Mediation & Arbitration related to national or cross-border transactions